Amazing Buy Apple iPhone 13 at its lowest price ever with an alluring ₹10901 discount available in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Even though iPhone 14 is out there, its predecessor, the iPhone 13 could prove a better value iPhone for the kind of performance and power it packs. Also, it is very similar in design to the 14. Apple iPhone 13 is currently available at a grand discount of ₹10901 on Flipkart. Just so you know with this discount, you can get this iPhone at its lowest price ever. But, there’s more on offer here. Let’s learn about all the iPhone 13 deals that you can avail of right now.
iPhone 13 discount and offers
iPhone 13’s original price is ₹69,990 but as part of this deal, you can snag it for ₹58,999. That includes the aforementioned ₹10,901 discount.
This is a limited-time offer and as the fine print notes, it will be available till stocks last.
Now, if you want an even lower asking price, then, consider any of the following offers:
1. 10% up to ₹750 off on buying the iPhone 13 using SBI Credit Cards.
2. 5% cashback if you buy iPhone 13 with a Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
3. A discount of ₹250 if you use an SBI Credit Card for purchasing the iPhone 13 from Flipkart.
4. If you sign up for Flipkart Pay Later to buy the iPhone 13, you will get Flipkart Gift Card worth up to ₹1,000.
5. Finally, if you want to break the amount into smaller instalments, you can get a Debit Card EMI of ₹3,653 per month. There are Standard EMI options also present here.
Now that you know the discount and deals, here are the iPhone 13 specs and features that you need to know before you add it to your cart.
iPhone 13: How it’s a better value iPhone than its successor?
iPhone 13 looks pretty much the same as the iPhone 14 with the key difference being the way the rear dual cameras are arranged. It’s vertical on the 13 and diagonal on the 14.
Rest, both iPhones have the same 6.1-inch OLED display. iPhone 13 is only 2 grams heavier than the 14.
Both of them sport a 12+12MP duo at the back with up to 4K60 fps video recording support. On the front also, you get a 12MP selfie snapper with a 4K60 fps video option.
Inside, even though both have an A15 Bionic chip, the iPhone 14 has a 5-core GPU while the 13 has just one less core in its graphics unit.
The iPhone 13’s battery is only around 30mAh smaller than the 14’s battery size. These and other differences it has with the iPhone 14 aren’t much to write home about.
So, when you consider the aforementioned discount, the iPhone 13 comes across as even more attractive.