Great OnePlus Pad pre-orders begin on April 28: Here are its 5 best features and other details available in Dhaka, Bangladesh
OnePlus Pad pre-order date has been revealed and it is April 28. The company disclosed this via a newsletter but the information is yet to reflect on its Indian website or Flipkart, its exclusive retail partner for the Pad. In the pre-order announcement, OnePlus welcomes interested folks to visit the site and hit the notify button to get the Pad’s sale notification and also stand a chance at winning a free OnePlus Pad.
OnePlus Pad specs and features
1. OnePlus Pad sports an 11.61-inch LCD screen with 2800×2000 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, and 500 nits of brightness.
2. There is an 8MP camera on the front for video calls and selfies. The rear camera is a 13MP sensor sitting in the middle.
3. Inside the tablet, you are getting a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset coupled with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
4. The Pad could boot Android-13-based OxygenOS 13.1.
5. Keeping the tablet alive is a 9510mAh battery with 67W SuperVOOC wired charging support.
The tab also packs Dolby Atmos-aided stereo speaker setup, a face-unlock feature, a USB-C audio jack, WiFi 6, and Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity.
It will be available in Halo Green colour.